3.13.2008


Every Year I know that Spring is around the corner when the DC Environmental Film Festival rolls into town. I look forward to this event because it means an excuse to break free of the winter doldrums and get on the Metro to head downtown for various films that are played all around the city. The festival officially began on March 11Th and runs through the 22Nd this year. I have marked my calendar with at least 8 films I want to see and I usually group them together so I can make a day of it going to various venues. I've seen so many fascinating films at this festival over the past few years. Weather you can or can't make it at least look through the website at the increasing number of films debuting and see if you can't find one or two that spark your interest like this one below (which unfortunately I won't be able to make).


The Queen of Trees (UK, 2005)

No comments: