5.27.2008

Project Spectrum ~Earth WIP


here is my latest wip for the series of works i've been doing for project spectrum. the project will be shifing from the element earth (green, brown etc)to air at at the end of May. this simple, quick & free pattern for the
Lichen Cowl is fitting since Lolly founded Project Spectrum.

in planning for the next element, i did a yarn stash reorganization and inventory. while i had all (well not actually ALL!) of my yarn pulled out i was grouping them by color and decided to arrange it in a color wheel. this was really fun because it gave me a great overall sense of which colors i gravitate towards and i clearly like bright colors! i also have a LOT of natural undyed yarns from my days of working at Churchill Weavers. if you create a colorwheel with your yarn drop me a line and take a photo, i may need to create a flickr group for yarn colorwheels...

No comments: