8.23.2007

End of Summer Harvest



Sorry, it's been too long. I have been busy, we took a trip to the beach which was much needed and truly relaxing! We were in Jersey visiting Wildwood and Cape May. I just love Cape May and have been going there now for about 12 years almost every summer. I love small beach towns with the charm of the colorful victorian houses and a slower pace. We ventured to the boardwalk one evening and rode a few rides including the teacup spin (which Brendan tried to make me sick on but failed) and bumper cars. It was fun acting like kids! I've also been busy uploading over 1000 pictures now on to Flickr. Wow, I've worked through the backlog going back about 5 years now and I'm so inspired to keep taking more photographs after this project. There are so many talented pro and amature photo's there, check it out if you need a little summer inspiration! We are off again this weekend for another river tubing trip in honor of the end of the summer. I'm still reveling in the last of the sun and heat filled longer days. I know I'll be missing the bumper crop of tomatoes, flowers and zuccini come winter.

No comments: