10.01.2007

Weekend with the Stripper-Furniture that is...


Okay I know that's quite a title for this entry but I couldn't resist. After running errands for part of the day Saturday we got down and dirty in our back yard with a stripper (citrus based no less) and our "new" dining room set. We brushed, scrubbed, scraped and sanded all 6 chairs and the table down to bare naked wood (almost). My hands are aching and my arms got a great workout and we are well on our way to having this done in time for Thanksgiving, which was the goal. Now we have to glue up some of the legs, stain, poly and re-upholster the chairs. The hardest part is done and boy was the weather gorgeous to be outside both days!

1 comment:

Emily said...

They look great! Nice job. I think I would be too lazy to do a project like that. :)